Friday, January 30, 2009

It's 3:10 am Here

and EB's awake. I dropped into bed last night at 8:30 pm or so Perth time. Lord knows what time it was back home. We aren't even looking anymore....don't wanna know.

The one "mishap" that LJ left outta yesterday's blog was the fact that after dragging our asses into the hotel after 37 hours of travel I immediately went for a shower. The shower itself was fine...it's the falling out of the shower that was the problem. When I reached for a towel I slipped and fell out of the shower on both knees. I don't mean that I fell softly....I fell all 250 lbs on both knees. Nothing broken I don't think...but geez......both knees now look like Tonya Harding took a club to them (like she did to Nancy whoever she was at the olympics a number of years back).

We are off today for a full day trip to Margaret River. That should help us further acclimate to this time zone.....our pickup for the tour is at 7:20 am. So I have a few hours to waste.